[Lcdproc] lcdproc v0.5.3 - ConnectionType=ftdi not being recognized

  • From: santanu at hep.phy.cam.ac.uk (Santanu Das)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] lcdproc v0.5.3 - ConnectionType=ftdi not being recognized
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 11:53:11 +0100

On 21/10/10 06:31, Markus Dolze wrote:

> The FTDI connection type requires the use of libusb and libftdi.
> Lcdproc must be compiled with these installed to be able to make use
> of them.

Forgot to mentioned that I do have those packages installed:

root at htpc:/usr/local/etc# dpkg --list | egrep 'libusb|libft'
ii libftdi-dev 0.17-1
Development files for libftdi
ii libftdi1 0.17-1
Library to control and program the FTDI USB
controller
ii libusb-0.1-4 2:0.1.12-14ubuntu0.2
userspace USB programming library
ii libusb-dev 2:0.1.12-14ubuntu0.2
userspace USB programming library development
files

and Lcdproc is complied with these packages installed. Is there anything
still missing?

Cheers,
Santanu