[Lcdproc] Opening screens using menu item

  • From: sreedhar.blr at gmail.com (Sreedhar Gundappa)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Opening screens using menu item
  • Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 23:32:04 -0700

Hi,
I am really new to lcdproc and experimenting with the commands. I have
couple of doubts here:

- Screens can be setup with widgets inside it. But is there a way to add
a menu inside a screen with editable items?
- Screens can contain read-only items, where as with menus, we can edit
data. Is there a way to make read-only items with menus?
- Is there any option to open a screen using a menu item?

Please let me know.

Thanks,
Sreedhar Gundappa.