[Lcdproc] lcdjava: Java client for LCDproc

  • From: lcdproc at djgreaves.org (Darren Greaves)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] lcdjava: Java client for LCDproc
  • Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 09:59:12 +0100

Hi, I've written a Java client for LCDproc.

The project is at
http://github.com/boncey/lcdjava

Unfortunately the code is a few years old and may not work against the
latest server.
I don't have a panel hooked up at the moment to test it with but I'll
try to have a quick play with it when I get a few spare hours.

Am happy to answer questions about the code, either via github or the list.

Thanks, Darren.

  • [Lcdproc] lcdjava: Java client for LCDproc, Darren Greaves, 09/09/2010