[Lcdproc] LCDProc always flushing without sleeping?

  • From: chehtke at aastra.com (Christian Hehtke)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] LCDProc always flushing without sleeping?
  • Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 17:13:25 +0200

Hi all,

Im new to LCDProc. I developed a driver for our LCD and its working. But
I don't understand the behaviour of LCDProc Server. It calls Flush
without any sleep. Flushing the same screen (server screen) again and
again directly after it has been flushed. I thought the WaitTime setting
would say how often the screens are flushed to the display. Currently I
have a display that is constantly rewriting the screens. Is there a way
to tell the server not to call flush on my driver so often? I want the
screen to be displayed for some seconds without beeing reflushed...

Thanks in advance

Christian