[Lcdproc] Disable screen rotation?

  • From: bsdfan at nurfuerspam.de (Markus Dolze)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Disable screen rotation?
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 07:50:39 +0200

On 26.08.2010 07:06, Daniel Frey wrote:
> I've been experimenting with several LCD-enabled packages on my htpc.
>
> lcdproc is working as expected, but I'd like to disable the screen
> rotation and leave it so the last program that opens the display has
> control over it until it closes.
>
> Is that possible? I tried setting WaitTime=0 in LCDd.conf, but it didn't
> work as expected.

Hi,

you cannot disable screen rotation by design, except two situations:

1. The client which you want to its message displayed creates a
screen with high priority. This has to be done in the client.
2. You have a keypad (or a single key) attached. Then you can "hold"
rotation by pressing that key.

Regards,
Markus