[Lcdproc] picolcd

  • From: e_swallie at hotmail.com (Eric Swallie)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] picolcd
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 22:49:01 -0700

Hello, back again a while back I asked this question and could never get a
solution to my problem. so I waited for a while to see if the ubuntu guys
fixed it for me in a later version of the ubuntu distro. however it seems I
still have the same problem. I cant get the picolcd to work. it seems the
package for ubuntu 10.04 installs the latest version of lcdproc, however I
still cant seem to get the picolcd to work. it tells me that it cant find
the picolcd.so file, I have searched my drive for it myself, and indeed I
cant find it either. any ideas how I get this picolcd.so file on my system
so the LCDd server can find it and start?

Eric