[Lcdproc] Onexit=1 not working Ubuntu 9.10

  • From: george.news at gmx.net (George)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Onexit=1 not working Ubuntu 9.10
  • Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2010 09:49:57 +0100

Hi,

thanks a lot you both!!! for the great help.

It seems it is not my system ;) as the behaviour seems to be replicated.
My knowdledge cannot help on debugging this issue, and as Jarod I
haven't got the time, althought it can be interesting to know how to do
it ;)

As it seems the light is gonna be on forever, I would set it back to
OnExit=1 so to display the time. As I said sometimes the time is
displayed, others is blank. Quite strange behaviour.

Again, thanks a lot!! and if you've ever come with a solution, please
let me know.

Jorge