[Lcdproc] Onexit=1 not working Ubuntu 9.10

  • From: fblack947 at yahoo.com (jk)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Onexit=1 not working Ubuntu 9.10
  • Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 09:12:48 -0800 (PST)

Jarod, you've become my source for lirc knowledge (:} )
... do you know if the behaviour described below has been investigated by the
lirc team? I'm nearly 100% positive that it's not a problem with lcdproc.
(Well, other than the fact that lcdproc relies upon the lirc usb driver...)

George, more info below...