[Lcdproc] Onexit=1 not working Ubuntu 9.10

  • From: fblack947 at yahoo.com (jk)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Onexit=1 not working Ubuntu 9.10
  • Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 08:51:30 -0800 (PST)

George,

Apologies for the delay...

----- Original Message ----

Shouldn't be a reason for that...

Things to check:
- What version of the display do you have? ( "lsusb | grep -i 15c2" )
- Are you using lcdproc from a repository, or are you compiling from
source? Are you using v0.5.3?
- In your LCD.conf file, do you have "Driver=imonlcd"?
- Are you modifying "OnExit" in the [imonlcd] section?
- Are you checking the "OnExit" actions by shutting down the computer or by
shutting down LCDd? ( "sudo /etc/init.d/LCDd stop" is the easiest way to
check the exit behavior)
- Verify that LCDd is using the config file that you're actually modifying
by running LCDd in the foreground: "sudo LCDd -f -s 0 -r 5" and checking its
output.

-Jonathan