[Lcdproc] picoLCD Graphical 256x64

  • From: nishant at unmukti.in (Nishant Sharma)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] picoLCD Graphical 256x64
  • Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 18:43:02 +0530

Hi,

I am a newbie to this list as well as to the world of LCD displays.

I have recently got a picoLCD 256x64, which is a HID device having
graphical display with IR, keypad and GPIO support.

I have searched through the mailing list archives to see if it is
supported by lcdproc or not, but I could not find anything definitive.
The drivers provided by mini-box.com are for lcd4linux and not for
lcdproc, but I prefer to use lcdproc due to various reasons.

Could someone please provide me pointers if I can use this graphical
LCD using picolcd driver on lcdproc as a text LCD at least.

I am not a good programmer so writing a new driver is not my forte,
but I can volunteer to test the code if there are any plans to write
it for picoLCD 256x64.

Thanks in advance.

regards,
Nishant

  • [Lcdproc] picoLCD Graphical 256x64, Nishant Sharma, 02/16/2010