[Lcdproc] lcdproc ported for QNX [update]

  • From: bsdfan at nurfuerspam.de (Markus Dolze)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] lcdproc ported for QNX [update]
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 20:16:51 +0100

On 29.01.2010 09:33, Satz Klauer wrote:
> On 1/28/10, Markus Dolze <bsdfan at nurfuerspam.de> wrote:
>> Satz Klauer wrote:
>>> OK, where can I find the nighly CVS snapshot? The one from
>>> http://lcdproc.sourceforge.net/nightly/lcdproc-CVS-current.tar.gz does
>>> not seem to contain any of the modifications...
>>>
>> the nightly tarball contains all the changes I believe to be necessary
>> to build LCDd. It does not include the client. The compiler contraints
>> described in
>> http://lists.omnipotent.net/pipermail/lcdproc/2009-October/013111.html
>> still apply as well.
>
> No, the server misses the changes, it still uses the - for QNX invalid
> - SA_RESTART definition.
>
> The same for the drivers: here still the CTSRTS definition is used
> that should have be replaced by the patch.
>
> So at the moment I really can't see what has been applied exactly.

Hi,

yes, both have not been modified like in the patch you submitted.

However:

SA_RESTART if #ifdef protected now and its usability is detected by
./configure.

All serial drivers use cfmakeraw() now, which is available on QNX to my
knowledge (and you did not patch those drivers where cfmakeraw() had
already been used), so QNX should not be affected by the use of CTSRTS
anymore.

So, does it compile or not? If not, please provide config.log, config.h,
and make output.

Thanks,
Markus