[Lcdproc] [Fwd: Futaba dm-140gink VFD device needs driver]

  • From: bsdfan at nurfuerspam.de (Markus Dolze)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] [Fwd: Futaba dm-140gink VFD device needs driver]
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 20:20:15 +0100

Hello list,

I would like you to refer to this newly submitted feature request (see
below) and request your opinion. I am specially concerned about adding
3rd party code from AMD (although released under GPL) into LCDproc. Who
is going to support this?

Right now, I will not add the patch due to formal reasons. See SF ticket.

Regards,
Markus