[Lcdproc] CFontz633 vs CFontzPacket driver

  • From: stewartputnam at comcast.net (Stewart Putnam)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] CFontz633 vs CFontzPacket driver
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 17:54:30 -0800

Peter Marschall created CFontzPacket as a fork from CFontz633 -- I think
when he started working with a CF 635 around mid 2005.

Your patch applied and compiled cleanly on the 20100125 nightly tarball,
and on a short quick test nothing is broken.

CF 633 serial on Debian 5.0 lenny, with a 2.6.32 kernel from kernel org.