[Lcdproc] lcdproc ported for QNX [update]

  • From: ethan.dicks at gmail.com (Ethan Dicks)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] lcdproc ported for QNX [update]
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 15:41:38 -0500

On 1/6/10, Markus Dolze <bsdfan at nurfuerspam.de> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> today I commited the changes related to serial port initialization. Up
> to now, the following parts from your QNX patch have been incorporated
> or fixed otherwise:
.
.
.
> You may try again with the latest CVS version / *next* nightly build.
> Keep in mind that using GCC is required.

Is this effort specific to a certain version of QNX? In particular,
I'm interested in trying it out with my 3Com Audrey (which runs, IIRC,
QNX Neutrino 6.0, but can be updated to QNX 6.1 - in particular, the
un-updated Audrey has binaries linked against libc.so.1 not
libc.so.2).

I'd be setting up a cross-compiling environment from an Intel Linux
box and using, as you say, gcc.

Thanks,

-ethan