[Lcdproc] XPC target porting

  • From: shamnaik at yahoo.com (sham)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] XPC target porting
  • Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 13:05:29 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,

We have a PC104 based embedded system . It is running XPC target kernel from
Mathworks. We have a HMI device (CFA635-TFE-KS from Crystal Fontz, 20 x 4
charecter LCD, 6 buttons) connected to the RS232 COM port. We need to create
HMI
which could include pull down menus, text boxes... etc.

I have the following questions:

1. Do you have support for XPC target? (From the knowledge I have, it is a
propriatory kernel. I know how to read and write data to the COM port... that
is
it).

2. If not, for the short term do you have some source code which I can use to
create pull down menus, text boxes...etc easily?

Regards
Sham

  • [Lcdproc] XPC target porting, sham, 11/19/2009