[Lcdproc] Patch: Refactoring min/max macros

  • From: bsdfan at nurfuerspam.de (Markus Dolze)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Patch: Refactoring min/max macros
  • Date: Sun, 01 Nov 2009 17:18:50 +0100

Hi,

while working on the QNX patch I found that in the current code min() and
max() macros are defined in several places.

I introduced a new file shared/defines.h into which I moved those macros and
removed them from all other places. I thought of using config.h for this, but
it is not #ifdef protected.

Currently only min/max macros are there, but others could be moved to it as
well.

Comments?

Regards,
Markus