[Lcdproc] lcdproc ported for QNX [update]

  • From: satzklauer at googlemail.com (Satz Klauer)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] lcdproc ported for QNX [update]
  • Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 07:22:25 +0200

> In its current form I am not happy with the patch. Scattering machine
> (or compiler dependend) #ifdef's accross our code is not what I would
> like to do. This is what the configure script is intended for.

The preprocessor conditionals I added to the code have been used for
includes and constant definitions that are completely different for
QNX. I cant imagine a way to handle them within configure or in an
other, transparent way (except the method to redefine them somehow but
that is not transparent for other developers).

So what do you suggest how the constants and includes that are
different to other operating systems can/should be handled?

Beside of that: there are already different OS-dependent conditionals
within the code, I only added them the same way because they have been
there...

Elmi