[Lcdproc] lcdproc ported for QNX [update]

  • From: bsdfan at nurfuerspam.de (Markus Dolze)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] lcdproc ported for QNX [update]
  • Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 05:48:12 +0200

Satz Klauer wrote:
>> Interesting. QNX appears in some "interesting" places, like the 3Com
>> Audrey - which also happens to have a serial port and a USB port, so
>> it'd be easy to attach LCDs.
>>

> Not only there: QNX is a realtime system and as such used widely in
> industrial applications. And that could be a big deal for LCDproc
> because there displays are used very often :-)
>
> Attached you can find a new patch, now with all drivers included (I
> forgot some). This patch also applies to version 0.5.2 because I do
> not have CVS access here.

Hi,

a patch against 0.5.3 has been submitted to
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=300119&aid=2876969&group_id=119.

In its current form I am not happy with the patch. Scattering machine
(or compiler dependend) #ifdef's accross our code is not what I would
like to do. This is what the configure script is intended for.

To proceed I will first take into account the improvements on C
language, then see how to proceed with the system depended configure parts.

Regards,
Markus