[Lcdproc] Removing win32 support

  • From: bsdfan at nurfuerspam.de (Markus Dolze)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Removing win32 support
  • Date: Sat, 03 Oct 2009 17:31:36 +0200

Hi,

when was the last time someone successfully compiled LCDproc natively
for win32?

There are several conditionals scattered across the code for win32, but
I doubt anyone is using them. Note that I am talking about compiling it
natively, not using Cygwin!

For Windows there are far more advanced solutions available (i.e.
LCDHype, LCD Smartie).

Instead of trying to catch up on the latest Windows version I'd like to
remove these parts from LCDproc.

So - if nobody requires win32 support for LCDproc, I am going to remove it.

Regards,
Markus

  • [Lcdproc] Removing win32 support, Markus Dolze, 10/03/2009