[Lcdproc] Compile question

  • From: wyldfire00101010 at yahoo.com (Leif Hassell)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Compile question
  • Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 14:16:15 -0700 (PDT)

Wanting to do some modifications to lcdproc as a proof of concept. Is there
any way to recompile *just* the lcdproc program itself? I've made the few
changes I want to start with to the source code, and am not sure how to
compile the new file. I want to compile it under a different name
(lcdproc-custom), so that the original file is preserved.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks,
Leif

P.S. For those who may be curious, my LCD was damaged- that was the problem.
Antec sent me a new one. Worked like a charm.