[Lcdproc] LCDproc v0.5.3 released

  • From: bsdfan at nurfuerspam.de (Markus Dolze)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] LCDproc v0.5.3 released
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 22:42:25 +0200

Larson, Timothy E. wrote:
> I cannot build from the release tarball on Solaris, though the 0-5-3
> CVS branch builds fine. Diffing the two directories, I see
> shared/getopt.h was removed from the release.
>

> Tim

I really dislike this getopt stuff.

The point is that the release tarball is not just an "export" from cvs,
but it is built with 'make dist'. getopt.h is not declared within
Makefile.am or Makefile.in.

Releases 0.5.2 and 0.5.1 miss this file, too.

I have not detected this, because my system does have a getopt.h, which
is used if LCDproc's one cannot be found.

I'm looking into this right now.

Regards,
Markus