[Lcdproc] LCDproc v0.5.3 released

  • From: jarod at wilsonet.com (Jarod Wilson)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] LCDproc v0.5.3 released
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 11:17:06 -0400

On Jun 21, 2009, at 5:15 PM, Markus Dolze wrote:

> Hello,
>
> today LCDproc 0.5.3 has been released. This is the new stable
> version of
> LCDproc.
>
> This release includes a lot of bug fixes as well as several new and
> updated drivers. See the release notes for more details.

Thanks much for all the work folks did on this release!

Updated packages for Fedora have been spun, though only for rawhide at
the moment. Will build for Fedora 10 and 11 after a bit of testing to
make sure I didn't screw anything up... (The rawhide packages should
work fine on F11 w/o a rebuild, not sure about F10).

Jarod Wilson
jarod at wilsonet.com