[Lcdproc] Removing LCDProc's scripts/debian

  • From: bsdfan at nurfuerspam.de (Markus Dolze)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Removing LCDProc's scripts/debian
  • Date: Sun, 07 Jun 2009 18:44:27 +0200

Markus Dolze wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> for the upcoming release of LCDproc 0.5.3 I am about to remove the
> scripts/debian directory.
>
> This directory contains Debian specific files for building a package.
> I have not received feedback from Jose Luis and Robert for one week
> and have no idea what to put into these files.
>
> Anyway, the maintainers have their own patch set for Debian so I guess
> not having these files is no problem.

Hi there,

I have decided to go on like this:

1. The just made available Release Candidates still includes
scripts/debian/*. You may have a look at these files to check for
changes that may be necessary.
2. The final release tarball will *not* include scripts/debian/*, but
only scripts/*. However, the files will remain in CVS.

Regards,
Markus