[Lcdproc] LCDproc 0.5.3-pre1 available

  • From: bsdfan at nurfuerspam.de (Markus Dolze)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] LCDproc 0.5.3-pre1 available
  • Date: Sun, 07 Jun 2009 18:40:44 +0200

Hello everyone!

for the last two weeks not much work has been done on the release,
mainly because I had a lot of other work to do.

Today I merged the changes that have been committed to cvs HEAD during
the last weels to the release branch and created the first release
candidate named '0.5.3-pre1' and made it available on Sourceforge for
immediate download.

Please give it a try and report any regressions found. For the next days
I will be busy again, but I want to create the final release in about
two weeks from now on.

Have fun!

Regards,
Markus