[Lcdproc] Removing LCDProc's scripts/debian

  • From: fblack947 at yahoo.com (jk)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Removing LCDProc's scripts/debian
  • Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 15:29:32 -0700 (PDT)

More below,

----- Original Message ----

I realize you were targeting another Jonathan...

I'm
using Ubuntu versions of Linux, which are debian based, but have little
clue how the maintainers use the scripts to update their distributions.

I'll see if I can get a Ubuntu person to weigh in, or even help out with
packaging, as I have no clue about that stuff.

-Jonathan K.