[Lcdproc] Removing LCDProc's scripts/debian

  • From: bsdfan at nurfuerspam.de (Markus Dolze)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Removing LCDProc's scripts/debian
  • Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 18:51:03 +0200

Hi Everyone,

for the upcoming release of LCDproc 0.5.3 I am about to remove the
scripts/debian directory.

This directory contains Debian specific files for building a package. I
have not received feedback from Jose Luis and Robert for one week and
have no idea what to put into these files.

Anyway, the maintainers have their own patch set for Debian so I guess
not having these files is no problem.

@Jose Luis, Jonathan, and Robert: If you want to keep these files, have
your patches included, or need any changes for the release, please join
in this discussion.

Regards,
Markus