[Lcdproc] Updating docs for 0.5.3 release

  • From: gfk at logidac.com (Guillaume Filion)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Updating docs for 0.5.3 release
  • Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 16:53:55 -0400

Le 09-05-21 ? 15:51, Markus Dolze a ?crit :
> Hi Guillaume,

Hi Markus,

> I would like to update the documentation (user and developer's
> guide) for LCDproc 0.5.3 and the docs/index.html on our Sourceforge
> page as well as to remove some outdated doc downloads.
>
> Currently all files are only writable by you. Please make them group
> writable so I can update them.

Ok, I made nightly, docs, smoketests recursively group writable.

> Additionally I remind you that the -current and -stable-0-5-x files
> generated every night still do not pull the latest changes from CVS.

Sorry for such a long delay. It's code that's I've not worked on for
years and every time I try to figure out how it works, I get something
more urgent to do... :-( I'll try to fix it tonight.

Thanks,
GFK's