[Lcdproc] Updating docs for 0.5.3 release

  • From: bsdfan at nurfuerspam.de (Markus Dolze)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Updating docs for 0.5.3 release
  • Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 21:51:11 +0200

Hi Guillaume,

I would like to update the documentation (user and developer's guide) for
LCDproc 0.5.3 and the docs/index.html on our Sourceforge page as well as to
remove some outdated doc downloads.

Currently all files are only writable by you. Please make them group writable
so I can update them.

Additionally I remind you that the -current and -stable-0-5-x files generated
every night still do not pull the latest changes from CVS.

Regards,
Markus