[Lcdproc] Call for testers: getopt for clients

  • From: bsdfan at nurfuerspam.de (Markus Dolze)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Call for testers: getopt for clients
  • Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 21:14:14 +0200

Hi,

I need your help in testing the attached patch.

First the patch adds "shared" to the list of default include directories.
Therefore the LCDproc shipped "getopt.h" will now be used for the clients as
it is already used for the server.

Second it looks for getopt() rather then getopt_long() in the configure
script to decide wether to use our own getopt implementation.

I tested it on FreeBSD and found no difference in behaviour.

This patch should allow building the clients on Solaris, but I need also
request feedback for Linux and MacOS.

Thank you,
Markus