[Lcdproc] Driver for SoundGraph iMON LCD imported

  • From: fblack947 at yahoo.com (jk)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Driver for SoundGraph iMON LCD imported
  • Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 10:29:26 -0700 (PDT)

Matt,

----- Original Message ----

I somehow missed part of this conversation.

Glad to hear that the newer version of mythlcdserver is playing more nicely
with lcdproc. It is unfortunate that the current mythlcdserver is unlikely
to work with our proposed lcdproc v0.5.3. Maybe mythtv 0.22 will be released
around the same time as lcdproc v0.5.3? That'd be neat.

Keep us updated on your testing - particularly as we're now pushing to get a
lcdproc release out. I've worked with a number of people to iron out any
bugs with the driver, so I hope that there aren't any left, but if there are,
I'd rather find them sooner or later!

-Jonathan