[Lcdproc] Driver for SoundGraph iMON LCD imported

  • From: Matt at mattsmith.cc (Matt Smith)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Driver for SoundGraph iMON LCD imported
  • Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 02:50:27 +1000 (EST)

Subject: RE: Driver for SoundGraph iMON LCD imported
Date: Wed, May 20, 2009 21:27
<SNIP>
I just compiled from CVS the other night (18 May 2009, approx 22:15
GMT+10), on a Mythdora 10.21 system (Fedora Core 10, MythTV 0.21), with
kernel 2.6.27.21.
Using LCDd and lcdproc display everything fine, as expected, and the extra
features (turning LCD off) work well (didn't play with any of the extra
icons though).
<SNIP>

Sorry folks...
After some more searching, I decided to grab latest SVN from mythtv and
compile a new mythlcdserver (v0.22). Once that had built and libraries
were in place, it solved my screen issues.
I am seeing a new error about "client_add_key" having a wrong syntax, but
at this stage it doesn't bother me as my LCD has no keys anyway.

Sorry for wasting bandwidth! I'm keen to tinker with this LCD and
integrate some of the features exposed by this updated driver to MythTV -
again, thanks for the effort to all so far.

Cheers,
Matt