[Lcdproc] [Fwd: SourceForge.net feature deprecation upcoming: forums, DocManager, TaskManager, Diary/Notes]

  • From: rw at nelianur.org (Rene Wagner)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] [Fwd: SourceForge.net feature deprecation upcoming: forums, DocManager, TaskManager, Diary/Notes]
  • Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 23:29:01 +0200

Hi all,

I've never used the affected functionality myself but maybe this is of
interest to some of you.

I'm afraid I won't have the time to actively look into any possibly
required migration within the 30 day period mentioned in the message
below. However, please let me know if you think action by a project
administrator is required and I'll see what I can do.

Cheers,

Rene