[Lcdproc] Included vs. system getopt

  • From: TELarson at west.com (Larson, Timothy E.)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Included vs. system getopt
  • Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 16:44:09 -0500

> Was there a specific reason to make the clients not use our own
> getopt.h? If not, I would add '-I$(top_srcdir)/shared' to the client's
> Makefile.
>
> Or can we remove our own getopt implementation all together? getopt() is
> part of many standards, whereis getopt_long() is not, but which we don't
> use.

Hmm, no comments yet.

I agree that either one or the other should be done.

I could try making it use the system getopt.h across the board, and see if I
can make it build on a couple systems.

Tim
--
Tim Larson??????? AMT2 Unix Systems Administrator
??? InterCall, a division of West Corporation

Be always sure you are right, then go ahead. - David Crockett