[Lcdproc] imonlcd server driver with icon support

  • From: bsdfan at nurfuerspam.de (Markus Dolze)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] imonlcd server driver with icon support
  • Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 20:03:24 +0200

Hi,

jk wrote:

> [...]

Yes, the hd44780-usblcd driver was imported.

> When making all drivers, I get errors on: hd44780-bwct-usb.c:23:17:
> error: usb.h: No such file or directory

This should not happen. Have you deinstalled / updated libusb since the
last time you ran configure? Maybe configure does incorrectly detected
libusb to be installed.

> Compiling for just the imonlcd driver is successful.
>
> Driver works great with lcdproc.
>
> Documentation compiles to html and looks good.

Fine.

> The CVS version of lcdproc remains incompatible with mythtv's
> mythlcdserver. I believe that this is not specific to a driver, but
> due to some protocol changes.

I am not aware of any major changes in the client/server protocol.
Perhaps the cause for this shows up if more people look at the 0.5.3
release candidate.

> v0.5.2 modified with the patched imonlcd files compiles fine and
> works well with mythlcdserver.

I will commit the imonlcd to CVS the next days. It will then be part of
what will become 0.5.3 soon.

Regards
Markus