[Lcdproc] imonlcd server driver with icon support

  • From: fblack947 at yahoo.com (jk)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] imonlcd server driver with icon support
  • Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 08:39:28 -0700 (PDT)

----- Original Message ----

Finally revived my htpc. (Stupid hard drive failures!)

In applying the patch to current CVS, I get a warning about docs/LCDd.8.in:

This is likely just to an update to LCDd8.in before I was able to apply the
patch.

When making all drivers, I get errors on:
hd44780-bwct-usb.c:23:17: error: usb.h: No such file or directory

Compiling for just the imonlcd driver is successful.

Driver works great with lcdproc.

Documentation compiles to html and looks good.

The CVS version of lcdproc remains incompatible with mythtv's mythlcdserver.
I believe that this is not specific to a driver, but due to some protocol
changes.

v0.5.2 modified with the patched imonlcd files compiles fine and works well
with mythlcdserver.

-Jonathan