[Lcdproc] imonlcd server driver with icon support

  • From: fblack947 at yahoo.com (jk)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] imonlcd server driver with icon support
  • Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 08:00:52 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry for the delay - my system is having some issues. (Not lcdproc related!)

> Hi,
>
> today I check the version 0.6.1 of the patch.
>
> It turned out that imonlcd.c used a mix of space & tab indention mode. So I
> piped it through indent. Unfortunately indent doesn't like C++ style
> comments so
> I converted them to C style. It also aligned it with the style of other
> souces
> files we have.
>
> Regarding LCDd.conf: The "legal" section should list all possible values,
> not
> only those other than the default.

Looks like you fixed this - thanks.

> I also removed some commented out code related to the bars. If I was wrong
> there, it's no problem to revert.

Looks good.

> One of the TODOs left is: "Check if either setLineLength or
> setBuiltinProgressBars could be removed as the former is only a wrapper to
> the
> latter."
>
> What about this?

It is a wrapper to the latter, but makes the usage of setLineLength a bit
easier. I read the original intent of the separate functions as leaving open
the possibility of using the built in progress bars as something other than
progress bars in the future. I recommend leaving as-is for now.

> No functional changes have been made, but please test if the comment
> changes
> broke something.

Compiles fine on my non-htpc machine (without the LCD...). I'll test it out
w/ the LCD later today after I get that machine running again...

Thanks,
Jonathan