[Lcdproc] imonlcd server driver with icon support + new question

  • From: rickx at libero.it (Federico Leverato)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] imonlcd server driver with icon support + new question
  • Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 08:33:22 +0200

0038 working here, I agree it should be commited.

I add a more general question here: is there a reason the big-number
methods are
for numbers only? I suppose they were written with showing the clock
in mind, and
with the problem of having to "design" the font in binary/hex, but is
there any other reason
or limitation for not generalizing that methods to print any type of
character in double size/height?

regards,
Federico