[Lcdproc] imonlcd server driver with icon support

  • From: fblack947 at yahoo.com (jk)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] imonlcd server driver with icon support
  • Date: Sun, 3 May 2009 21:19:30 -0700 (PDT)

Robert,

________________________________
From: Robert Buchholz <rbu at gentoo.org>
Sent: Sunday, May 3, 2009 5:48:57 PM

>> Hi,
>>
>> I would like to point your attention to
>> http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2620055&grou
>>p_id=119&atid=300119
>>
>> This is the imonlcd driver from codeka.com. It contains a working
>> solution for accessing icons beside the display by using the output()
>> function.
>>
>> The driver is commented well (including doxygen) but misses
>> documentation. I have not checked anything else yet and would like to
>> hear your comments.
>
>Markus,
>
>what's your take on inclusion of the patches in this thread?
>
>Robert

Just pointing you toward updated versions of that driver - with the help of
epooch, the code has been streamlined, we've added support to a newer version
of the LCD, and we've updated the documentation:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2690871&group_id=119&atid=300119

http://lists.omnipotent.net/pipermail/lcdproc/2009-April/012900.html
http://lists.omnipotent.net/pipermail/lcdproc/2009-April/012901.html

Of course, I'd love to see it get integrated into lcdproc proper.

-Jonathan