[Lcdproc] lcdproc on OSX presents random block characters (all on)

  • From: moridin1138 at gmail.com (brian jackson)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] lcdproc on OSX presents random block characters (all on)
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 16:52:41 -0500

Success!!

It looks like the problem was actually with 'make'. When I compiled
lcdproc, despite getting no errors with the powerpc version, it was
screwing things up just enough that lcdproc would run but with the
issues described above.

After manually downloading gnumake, compiling it, and using it to
compile lcdproc... everything works fine!

Strange too, as gnumake that came with the iPhone dev kit is the only
one installed previously....

Well, problem solved. Thanks for the help everyone!

-brian