[Lcdproc] Antec Fusion Black ffdc LCD device

  • From: multiroom at sympatico.ca (David Scott)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Antec Fusion Black ffdc LCD device
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 11:50:38 -0500

Hey Jarod,

You beat me to the punch. Markus I hope that answers your questions on the
patch. I am not sure if my other comments as to what and how the device is
being controlled.

Jarod,

On another note, I want to thank you for yours and the links I found from
your how to's on setting up my lirc_dev lirc_imon and lirc_mceusb2 devices
all to work together. It was a nightmare to do until I found your site. I
now have my mce remote (hand held) working off the imon IR/LCD and the M$
USB dongle transmitting to my Express VU rcvr working perfectly. I did not
have to edit /etc/init.d/lirc at all and I did not have to setup and udev
rules for the two devices. This is where most of the misinformation in al
the posts I found, most posts would explain how to setup the udev rules and
aliases but none would properly describe how to prepare the lirc script.
Using rc.local and /etc/modprobe.d/aliases worked 100%.so thanks so much.

rgds,

Dave