[Lcdproc] Antec Fusion Black ffdc LCD device

  • From: jarod at wilsonet.com (Jarod Wilson)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Antec Fusion Black ffdc LCD device
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 11:38:39 -0500

On Monday 23 February 2009 11:26:11 Markus Dolze wrote:
> -------- Original-Nachricht --------
> > Datum: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 11:04:57 -0500
> > Von: "David Scott" <multiroom at sympatico.ca>
> > An: lcdproc at lists.omnipotent.net
> > Betreff: [Lcdproc] Antec Fusion Black ffdc LCD device
>

> > Hey all,
> >
> > I have a couple questions about the LCD's backlight in this chassis.
> > LCDproc-0.5.2 works perfectly with the latest patches only for the
> > backlight. Now I notice in the LCDd.conf file the driver section for
> > [imonlcd] list exit=2 which is I assume why the Backlight shuts off when
[...]
> what patches are you using LCDproc 0.5.2 with? Where did you get them from?
> There is no [imonlcd] section in LCDd.conf and there is no 'exit=2'.

Was going to say as much myself... imonlcd is the new device added by the
patches originated from codeka.com, which Fedora (and possibly others)
currently carries. Its on my personal TODO list to help get the code
fully documented so that it can be merged into lcdproc-proper, but I've
been a wee bit lacking on spare time lately...

--
Jarod Wilson
jarod at wilsonet.com