[Lcdproc] lcdproc on OSX presents random block characters (all on)

  • From: moridin1138 at gmail.com (brian jackson)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] lcdproc on OSX presents random block characters (all on)
  • Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 14:19:50 -0500

I am using the latest tarball from http://lcdproc.sourceforge.net/nightly/

I installed it again just to be sure, and the same thing is happening
as in the original video I posted; random all on characters.

./LCDd -f
LCDd version 0.5dev starting
Using Configuration File: /usr/local/etc/LCDd.conf
LCDd 0.5dev, LCDproc Protocol 0.3

brian$ /usr/local/bin/lcdproc -v
LCDproc 0.5dev