[Lcdproc] More LCD weirdness

  • From: ernie.cline at gmail.com (Ernie Cline)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] More LCD weirdness
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 10:16:41 -0800

Yes, weird isn't it? Works on VMware, works on my Mac, but doesn't
work on my little alix box. Its running the same version of LCDProc
that works in VMware, so I don't think its the hardware or LCDProc ...
that said, I guess I am chasing a FreeBSD problem? The next version
of pfSense (based on m0n0wall, which is based on FreeBSD) is moving to
7.1 as its base, so maybe I should just wait until that? Appreciate
the help in this case...