[Lcdproc] LCDProc CVS + PicoLCD on FreeBSD

  • From: ernie.cline at gmail.com (Ernie Cline)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] LCDProc CVS + PicoLCD on FreeBSD
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 13:48:16 -0800

I would like to report that with Andre's FreeBSD kernel patch, this now
works fine! Instead of attaching to the HID driver, it now shows up as a
generic device, and with the most recent LCDproc code it works fine and I
can finally start LCDd without an error.
Thanks to everyone involved and I hope this makes it into FreeBSD soon.