[Lcdproc] Support for Matrix Orbital GLK19264

  • From: nombrandue at tsukinokage.net (Seann Clark)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Support for Matrix Orbital GLK19264
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 09:34:05 -0600

Ray Molenkamp wrote:
> You could have looked me up in the list archives :)
>
> --Ray
>
> Seann Clark wrote:
>
>> and I can't find the blasted information from the guy at MO that
>> happened to respond to me when I first got this LCD about 7 months ago.

Yeah, I tried, but some of the communications about this ended up being
off list, and I have yet to locate just where they dropped off (I think
the Windows system that now is home for my other MO LCD) but I have yet
to find out the best way/place to start to re-write the driver, since I
haven't much exp with C. Fun to learn though. I just don't know where
to starter looking, otherwise, since I have the LCD, and have some free
time to code and test I think it could work after a bit.

~Seann