[Lcdproc] Define what is displayed after LCDd start

  • From: qxc at gmx.de (qxc at gmx.de)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] Define what is displayed after LCDd start
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 10:50:42 +0100

Hi,

on my system there is a relatively long time between the moment when LCDd was
started and the time, when the first client connects to display something
useful. During that time the informative but for an end-user useles and ugly
client/screen/heartbeat default information are displayed.

So my question is: is there a possibility to define a default text that is
displayed directly after LCDd is started to display something more fancy like
"Booting system..."?

Thx!

--
Sensationsangebot verl?ngert: GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
f?r nur 16,37 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K1308T4569a