[Lcdproc] mtc_16209x

  • From: peter at adpm.de (Peter Marschall)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] mtc_16209x
  • Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 16:42:42 +0100

Hi,

On Friday, 21. November 2008, Jeffrey Hathaway wrote:
> Where can i get this driver? I have a gigabyte server and according to
> very old mailing list archives, this is the driver i want however i do not
> have a .so For it.

Not all drivers are incuded in a default build.

You may need to build LCDproc yourself if the version you use now is from a
distribution.

When you built LCDproc yourself, the command line
./configure --help
gives you information on how to add additional drivers and further compile
time options.

Adding
--enable-drivers=mtc_s16209x
to the ./configure command line should do the trick.

Regards
PEter

--
Peter Marschall