[Lcdproc] LCDd on screen Display

  • From: tfangio at fractech.net (Topher Fangio)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] LCDd on screen Display
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 08:30:36 -0600

Martin:

I have done this a few times and know that it is possible. I am not sure what
operating system you use but I know that at one point
I successfully used LCDEmu from http://www.esden.net/lcdemu to do what you
are needing. I do believe I had some difficulty using
this under OS X, but I found something similar. Basically, just search for
"LCD Emulation" on Google if you are having trouble and I am
sure you will find what you are looking for.

I think there is a special setting in the LCDd.conf file that tells it to use
a driver that is compatible with the on-screen display, but perhaps
someone else with a little more experience can guide you in the right
direction in this area.

Topher Fangio