[Lcdproc] PATCH: Enable picolcd to pass IR codes to LIRC via UDP (redone)

  • From: jack at jackpot.uk.net (Jack Cleaver)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] PATCH: Enable picolcd to pass IR codes to LIRC via UDP (redone)
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 18:15:55 +0100

Jack Cleaver wrote:
> Peter Marschall wrote:
>>
>> Awaiting your Feedback.
>
> OK. I'm not going to try to build and test software tonight, it's too
> late and I get error-prone. Tomorrow.

Once I have this driver grabbing the device correctly, the rest of the
logic works. Screens are displayed, the config is parsed correctly, IR
codes are sent to LIRC, and button-presses are detected.

The claim-and-detach logic for the USB interface isn't working properly
(for me) at bootup, because the hid driver has got the device. This used
to work.

It works if I change the code so the driver doesn't bail out after
failing to set the configuration, and goes on with detaching the hid
driver. But I can't see anything that has changed in that regard since I
had code that worked, so I'm not uploading a patch (for now).

I've been tinkering with my hardware. That's the only thing I can see
that has changed since yesterday, but I can't see why that would affect
anything.

Is anyone else testing this?
--
Jack.