[Lcdproc] ethlcd

  • From: peter at adpm.de (Peter Marschall)
  • Subject: [Lcdproc] ethlcd
  • Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 20:37:20 +0200

Hi,

On Friday, 19. September 2008, you wrote:
> Peter Marschall wrote:
> > I did the commit on 17.9. ;-)
>
> I know that - i mean on page the current snapshots didn't generate
> past 16.09. I always downloaded it because of the autoconf made
> automagicaly (as you wrote) :)
> unfortunatelly here is the problem:
> The distributions were last generated on Tue Sep 16 00:03:48 PDT 2008 .
Strange.
Since these uploads weren't done by me, I need to contact Guillaume Filion.

I have made a short addition to configure.in that should make it work with
automake 1.10 & autoconf 2.61 from Debian testing.
(It did not throw a warning when running sh ./autogen.sh in order to
create configure & the Makefile.in's; and configure as well as make
ran without any noticeable regressions too)

Maybe it helps you testing latest LCDproc in your environment.

--
Peter Marschall
peter at adpm.de